Introducing the ENERGON EDITION: a limited celebration of Transformers TCG’s first year.
Each Energon Edition contains:
-6 of Wave 1’s most prized character cards, printed on heavy, semi-transparent plastic with exclusive, brand-new art by fan-favorite artists:
- Optimus Prime, Battlefield Legend by Marcelo Matere
- Megatron, Living Weapon by Marcelo Matere
- Cliffjumper, Renegade Warrior by Dan Khanna
- Slipstream, Strategic Seeker by Dan Khanna
- Bumblebee, Legendary Warrior by Ken Christiansen
- Nemesis Prime, Dark Clone by Ken Christiansen
-3 copies each of a Battle Card tied to each of the 6 characters (total of 18), printed on foil for the very first time with brand-new art!
- Agility of Bumblebee
- Bombing Run
- Cargo Trailer
- Fusion Cannon of Megatron
- Ion Blaster of Optimus Prime
- Start Your Engines
-18 Energon Cube Damage Counters
-30 Wave 1 Booster Packs, contained in two storage art boxes
The Character Cards, Battle Cards, and damage counters are all housed in a beautiful, foil Energon Cube box, the lid of which also allows for a display configuration for the character cards.
The Energon Edition is the most deluxe expression of the Transformers Trading Card Game ever, and a must-have for any collector and Transformers superfan.
Price & Availability
The Energon Edition will be available for $199.99 USD directly from Wizards of the Coast while supplies last beginning on Monday, December 2nd, at 12:00PM PST.
Stay tuned for a specific URL!
In most cases, shipping will either be free or subsidized, and include tracking.
Players in certain areas of the Asia-Pacific region will be able to order directly from Wizards, but will also be able to find the Energon Edition via a local partner to be announced soon.
• United States (Includes Guam and Puerto Rico)
* Includes AK/HI/APO and FPO
DDP: Taxes, Tariffs and Customs are Prepaid
• United Kingdom
Canada (the following Provinces):
* Nova Scotia
* New Brunswick
* British Columbia
* Prince Edward Island
* Newfoundland and Labrador
CANNOT SHIP TO QUEBEC
DDU: Taxes are not paid, and a customer would be subject to paying them (some cases not) when it arrives in their home country.
- New Zealand